Friday, March 14, 2014

The beginning....

In 2013, Santa Paula High School (Santa Paula, California) developed their first ever Digital Photography class. With the help of Mrs. Jablonski, 60 brave juniors and seniors set out on an adventure they'll never forget! As part of the Fine Arts program as SPHS, students have learned about the artistic skills within the world of photography and how to create fine art in a digital age.  
Please stay tuned for future posts featuring the amazing work of the Santa Paula students! 



4 comments:

  1. Awe man mine weren't featured! But these are awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your wonderful photographs, guys! Last year I studied in Cali on exchange to finish off my BA/BFA degrees, and am now doing my Masters in Fine Arts; etching, photography, and video. I hope that when I start teaching my students are as enthusiastic about art and talented as you guys are! Keep up the amazing work, wonderful things are in store for each of you; best wishes from NZ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great group of photos. I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete